Quintum Technologies is an eight-year-old Voice over IP innovator, headquartered in Eatontown, New Jersey, with distribution in more than 67 countries around the world.
We have been recognized as one of the fastest growing VoIP gateway companies, and we are the #2 player in market share for the low density (less than 1,000 ports) VoIP market (InStat/MDR). We have also recently been recognized as one of New Jersey's Finest private companies, and we have been in the top 10 of the Deloitte and Touche NJ Fast 50, as well as on the Deloitte and Touche National Fast 500, two years in a row. Most recently, we were one of the "Top Ten To Watch in 2005" list of top privately-held technology companies by Forbes and number 205 on the INC. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies.
Quintum’s product line consists of the following series:
- Enterprise VoIP and telephony integration for Unified Messaging and Unified Communications
- Integrated, multi-function voice switch
- Intelligent IP to IP Mediation
- Vendor Independent Remote Survivability
- Extensive call system interoperability
- True telecom traffic management
- Advanced call security
- Expandable platform with optional software modules
- Enables intelligent, flexible, lower cost VoIP and Mobility
- NET's Tenor VoIP solutions also eliminate the risk of complex implementation by providing the simplest, most unobtrusive installation of any VoIP product on the market. Tenor sits between the PBX and PSTN, sending whichever types of calls they choose to your IP network. A simplified, intuitive interface makes it easy to select which calls go where – and to modify that selection as confidence in VoIP increases. Little or no re-configuration of existing equipment is required
- Since Tenor Switches work with your existing router and PBX configurations, you don't have to shoulder the risk of a major infrastructure overhaul. And you can continue fine-tuning your calling parameters to maximize your VoIP savings.